E1. Athens Conference: Cultural Heritage as Economic Value_ Economic Benefits, Social Opportunities, and Challenges of Cultural Heritage for Sustainable Development. This event will be organized in Athens, Greece and will present and opportunity to publicly diffuse the work related to the homonymous first InHeriT intellectual output. Lead partner MF, participating partners: all. Month 9.
E2. Chania Conference: A conference where project participants will present and discuss project results with other professionals from the international community. It will take place in Chania. Lead partner KEPPEDIH-KAM, participating partners: all. Month 32.
E3. Press Conference: A press conference at the end of the project will present the project value added, in the form of project outputs and expected results to the media and the general public. It will take place in Athens. Lead partner UOA, participating partners: all. Month 36.
E2. Chania Conference
- InHeriT Sustainable Cultural Heritage Week in Chania, 1st Public CallGrand Arsenal – CAM, Chania, 29th May 2018-4th June 2018, Adaptive Reuse: cultural heritage towards a new sustainable future, Organised by: InHeriT ERASMUS+, KEPPEDIH-KAM, TU Crete Architecture School Light Structures Lab, with the support of the University of Ioannina Department of Architecture
- 2018 EUROPEAN YEAR OF CULTURAL HERITAGEInHeriT's 1st Sustainable Cultural Heritage Week at the Center for Mediterranean Architecture Venetian Grande Arsenale has been awarded the 2018 European Year of Cultural Heritage sign from the EU Commission and the EU Parliament.
- EYCH2018 LogosSignature Yellow EN.jpg
- InHeriT Sustainable Cultural Heritage Week Activities ProgrammeYou may download and share the programme of activities attached here. See you at the Center for Mediterranean Architecture!
- Sustainable Cultural Heritage Week Poster
- 3rd InHeriT Local Seminar Poster
- Architecture Projects Exhibition Posters
- 2nd InHeriT Conference Poster