Interview of Professor G. Mergos. He discusses the development aspects of cultural heritage, InHeriT and its latest conference in Athens. The interview is in Greek.
7. Keynote Lecture: Mario Aymerich, European Investment Bank, Luxenburg, "Toward an integrated approach to funding cultural heritage for Europe. Contribution by the European Investment Bank to funding Cultural Heritage projects"
16. Session C: Stavroula-Villy Fotopoulou, Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Sports, Greece, "Intangible Cultural Heritage, Local Knowledge and Sustainable Management of Cultural Assets and Environmental Recourses"
17. Session C: Eva Stegmeijer, Cultural Heritage Agency, Netherlands and Joks Janssen, Wageningen University and Research Center, "Netherlands Heritage as sector, factor, and vector: conceptualizing the shifting relationship between heritage and spatial planning"
21. Session D: Maria Mavroeidi on behalf of Emmanuil Panagiotakis, Chairman and CEO of Public Power Corporation SA , Greece, "People, buildings, machines–recomposing the past, looking forward to the future: The contribution of the Public Power Corporation (PPC S.A.) in preserving and promoting industrial heritage in Greece"
23. Session D: Nikolas Patsavos, Amalia Kotsaki, Panita Karamanea, Dimitris Rotsios, Technical University of Crete, Greece, "Development opportunities in the context of agricultural industry heritage: The case of Pyrgos, Peloponnese"
24. Session D: Discussion, "Industrial Heritage Governance and Management"
Our conference on Adaptive Reuse of Architectural Heritage and its prospective contribution to a sustainable future will be taking place at the Center for Mediterranean Architecture in Chania on Sunday 3rd of June and Monday 4th of June. Two specialised open sessions, one dedicated to architectural pedagogies (Sunday) and one on regional, national and european policies frameworks and actions (Monday). Our conference also enjoys the contribution from 10 participating institutions engaged with architecture and culture. They are exhibiting, in 120 posters presentations, their approach to the sustainable future of cultural heritage. The exhibition will be open to the public. Thank you School of Architecture, National Technical University of Athens Department of Architecture University of Thessaly Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, School of ArchitectureΠανεπιστήμιο Ιωαννίνων Frederick University Cyprus Neapolis University Pafos Abu Dhabi University (ADU) Patras School of Architecture Ctrl_Space Lab πηλΟίκο - piliko team. We will be seeing all of you and your inspiring work in Chania!
Starting from Tuesday 29th of May, our 3rd Local Seminar on Sustainable Development and Cultural Heritage will be taking place with the participation of all InHeriT partners as well as representatives from a series of distinguished local institutions and associations-all important local and regional stakeholders in the field of cultural heritage and development.